COVID-19 evaluations available at all locations
Protocol used for COVID-19 testing is consistent with current state and CDC guidelines. As with any diagnostic test, your health history as well as current symptoms will be considered by the provider prior to ordering a test.
Visitor Guidelines and Risk Screening
Visitation procedures are designed for the protection of our patients and employees.
- For your safety and the safety of our caregivers, masks are required for everyone entering the building.
- Upon entry to the building, everyone will be screened.
- If symptomatic you and any accompanying individual will be asked to put on a face mask before approaching the front desk.
- Patients over the age of 18 who DO NOT require assistance of a caregiver are asked to enter the practice alone.
- For patients under the age of 18 we ask that only one parent or guardian accompany the patient to their appointment.