Urgent care for every ah-choo, uh-oh, and ick
Urgent care services that go above and beyond
Suffering from an illness or injury? We can help offer relief for the flu, sprains, cuts, and many of life’s common mishaps.
Sometimes you might need us for work checkups or screenings, and sometimes you might – oops – need us after that awe-inspiring slam dunk or Hail Mary pass. Or maybe you’re suffering through a nasty bout of bronchitis. Whatever your urgent care need, we’re making it easier for you to find and receive care efficiently. Sprains, pulled muscles, sinus infections, burns, and other urgent care needs are inconvenient by nature. They don’t take into account what day it is (including weekends, birthdays, or holidays), and they don’t try to work around your busy schedule, either. Our urgent care centers offer same-day treatment you need – even on evenings, weekends, or holidays.
Walk-in, call ahead, or schedule online when you need care. And with digital X-rays, labs, and other diagnostic capabilities at all our centers, we’ll have you in, diagnosed and treated, and back home before you know it.
If your primary care physician isn’t available, and it’s not serious enough for an ER – our walk-in clinics can be an affordable alternative for same-day healthcare with a broad range of services. If you can’t visit right away, you can also schedule a visit for later.
Plus, we’re more than just urgent care.
We can also help when you’re not under the weather. If you need immunizations or wellness check services, our urgent care locations offer a wide variety of these to fit your needs. Over 50 health tests and screenings are available to help you keep an eye on your health. With our extended hours, you can schedule vaccinations, sports physicals, and preventative screenings at your convenience.
For businesses, we also offer quick and easy occupational health services and physicals to help get employees back to work in a timely manner and maximize productivity.
Whether you need urgent care, X-rays, wellness checks, immunizations, lab tests, or occupational health services, we’re your spot to take the hassle out of healthcare.
We treat these common urgent care needs:
- Auto accident injuries
- Allergy symptoms
- Bladder infections
- Bronchitis (acute and chronic)
- Bug bites and stings
- Childhood illnesses (such as hand, foot, and mouth disease; fifth disease; chickenpox; and whooping cough)
- Flu or cold symptoms
- Cuts, bruises, and burns
- Digital X-rays
- Ear and eye infections
- Ear wax removal (ear lavage)
- Headaches and migraines
- Head lice
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Joint pain
- Laryngitis (inflamed voice box)
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Motion sickness
- In-house lab tests
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) and styes (bacterial infection on or inside eyelid)
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Respiratory infections
- Ringworm (fungal infection with skin rash)
- Sinus infection (sinusitis)
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, hives, poison ivy, rashes, and scabies)
- Skin tag or wart removal
- Sore throats and strep throat (bacterial throat infection)
- Sprains or fractures (splints, wraps, and/or X-rays)
- Swimmer’s ear (infection in the outer ear canal)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI’s can involve bladder, urethra, kidneys, or ureters)
- Yeast infections, thrush
What to Bring
Photo ID, insurance info, and a method of payment
Medications, allergies, and any pre-existing conditions
Signed if not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian