Remember the days of having to wait a week for an appointment? Traveling from one facility to another – first for X-rays, then for blood work, then once more for prescriptions? Some might take comfort in the familiar, but most patients are left wondering, why is the healthcare industry stuck in the past? Does receiving care have to be such an inconvenience? Not anymore.
CareSpot is improving how people experience healthcare.
How does CareSpot offer you convenience?
- More than 30 Florida locations are available so that our centers are convenient to your home or workplace. Note: Additional locations with our sister brand, MedPost Urgent Care, are available in Arizona, California, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas.
- Extended hours, with most locations open 7 days a week – including weekends and holidays.
- You can schedule your appointment or save your spot in advance via www.CareSpot.com -- this can help minimize wait time at the center.
- Lab work and X-rays are performed in-house, and many common prescriptions can also be filled at the center (we don’t stock narcotics) during your visit. This can save you the hassle of having to make trips to multiple places to get what you need to feel better.
- Value – The right treatment at the right time, and right cost -- the same-day care you need when the ER doesn’t make sense for your condition, and at a better value. Most insurance plans are accepted. Not using insurance? Clear and reasonable self-pay rates make it easy for you to get the care you need, when you need it.
Your Patient Experience:
- Time – We know your time is valuable, and as a result our goal is for patients to be in and out within an hour. Of course, more complex cases and unexpected volume at centers will sometimes influence the workflow; but roughly two-thirds of visits are within an hour.
- Electronic records systems provide each CareSpot location access to the same information – that means you can visit any location within a region and know that staff will have your CareSpot medical records easily accessible. If you’re a returning patient, this can reduce time and eliminate unnecessary paperwork.
- CareSpot centers are clean, well-lit, modern and comfortable to make any time in the lobby a more pleasant experience.