We’re Open and Here to Help
What to know:
- We’re open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day at most locations
- We’re safe with clean facilities and protective equipment available
- We can help you with urgent care, wellness services, and COVID-19 evaluations available at all CareSpot and MedPost locations
As America continues to fight the spread of COVID-19, here are some important updates so that you can make plans to stay healthy and keep your family safe as you seek the care you need:
We are here for you
CareSpot and MedPost urgent care centers are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. A wide variety of urgent care and wellness services are available. You schedule online, call us, or just walk in.
We want to keep everyone safe
Safety of our patients and staff is our top priority:
- We have hand sanitization as well as protective equipment available. For your safety and the safety of our caregivers, masks are required for everyone entering the building. Hand sanitizer also available.
- We have a new texting system in place. When you come to a center, you have the option of checking in at the front desk and waiting in your car until you receive a text message telling you that it’s time to be seen.
- We ask that you minimize the number of people who come with you. If you are over the age of 18 and do not require caregiver assistance, please come into the center alone. For patients who are under the age of 18, we ask that only one parent or guardian accompany them.
- We’re social distancing. In addition to the option of waiting in your car, everyone is asked to keep a safe distance throughout our lobby. Social distancing chair and floor decals are in place for assistance.
- We’re doing more screening. Phone and front-desk screenings are in place for all patients and visitors entering the building.
Worried that you might have COVID-19?
COVID-19 has symptoms similar to many common health problems. That has many people worried and we completely understand.
We offer COVID-19 evaluations at all locations. Note: An evaluation with one of our providers is required prior to any testing. Protocol used for COVID-19 testing is consistent with current state and CDC guidelines. As with any diagnostic test, your health history as well as current symptoms will be considered by the provider prior to ordering a test.
As America continues to fight this virus, we will be here to help. And as the country eases into something that feels a bit more normal, we’ll be here for that, too.
Experience easier urgent care.Find Location
Wait! Do you take my insurance? Who will see me? What will I owe?
Not to worry — check out all of that here.